Psychotherapy and Counselling in Central Oxford
- Does life feel like its getting on top of you?
- Are you feeling confused and empty?
- Are you trying to make changes to your life?
- Could you benefit from a place to reflect on these feelings?
- Have you recently been bereaved and left feeling lost and alone?
- Do you wish you could talk to someone in confidence?
My name is Fleur Western and I run a private psychotherapy and counselling practice in the centre of Oxford, in Jericho. I am an Integrative psychotherapist and provide a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment in which to explore whatever is troubling you. I am experienced in working with both adults and young people and offer individual short-term and long-term, open ended psychotherapy and counselling.
To make an appointment please either call me on 07977 094451, or e-mail me on [email protected] click here.
We can then arrange an appointment for us to meet, currently only online, at a mutally convenient time, for a consultation in more depth. This appointment lasts for 50mins and will provide an opportunity for us to see if therapy would be benefical to you, and whether we can work together. I charge £65 per session. I work both online and in person.
Therapy can help with the overwhelming feelings related to
My practice is a 15-20 minute walk from Oxford City Centre, in Plater Drive, Jericho,
click here to see a map of where I am located. There is free parking and bike racks are available.